Charles Montgomery III died last night after a lifetime of hoarding. We’ve searched piece by piece, but could not find his famous lost key.Â All we found were 10 locked boxes with strange symbols on them. We need your help.Â Can you discover what drove this man to amass so much junk and locate his most valuable possession?
- 15 – 40 participants
- 2 hour puzzle plus 30 minute debrief
- +10 locked boxes
- Team based collaborative challenges
- Creative multi-part divergent puzzles
- Tactile thinking
- Sensory deprivation
- Engaging immersive story that develops through the puzzle
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Corporate Training and Team Building
- In two hours, this puzzle will simulate the real-world stresses and communication breakdowns that may occur in your company or team.
- Brian Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org 719.749.1625