There are more statues honoring George Washington abroad than any other American diplomat. Early Americans would have made him king, but he knew the secret… Discover 40 unique leadership puzzles as you travel across the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to discover the secrets of Washington’s lost letters.
- 1 – 5000+ participants
- 1 – 4 hour puzzles
- 40 Team based collaborative challenges
- Puzzles in nearly all Mall Museums, Memorials and Monuments
- Engaging immersive story that develops through the puzzle
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Create the ultimate way to engage your entire conference while experiencing the National Mall through a unique lens. Participants compete against other conference teams, choose their venues, their challenges, and how to engage the puzzle as a whole.
- If you’re puzzle-inclined and want a unique way to experience the nation’s capital, this puzzle is for you. Take your family, friends, or just yourself, and see if you can uncover the secrets Washington’s lost letters!
- Brian Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org 719.749.1625