564 pieces of paper, 50 daring participants, 5 locked boxes, and 1 missing archeologist. Can you open the coronation chest of a lost civilization before it’s too late? The translation tablets of four ancient languages have disappeared with famed archeologist Dr. Michael Caster. It’s up to you to decode his notes and open the chest! Hurry!
- 50 – 150 participants
- 1 hour 30 minute puzzle
- 564 pieces of paper
- Team based collaborative challenges
- Creative multi-part divergent puzzles
- Engaging immersive story that develops through the puzzle
- Problem Solving
- Conference Breakout Sessions
- This puzzle will transform any large room quickly and engage a large group of people in a team based collaborative challenge.
- Brian Fisher, email@example.com 719.749.1625